Adulting with ADHD | Group Coaching For Adults
'Adulting' with ADHD | Group Coaching For Adults
Calling all millennials! This group is for ADHD folks in their 20s and 30s seeking new, ADHD-friendly approaches for getting started and completing projects, maintaining a decluttered home space, setting a regular sleep schedule, time-management, incorporating creativity, and more. Coaching topics will be responsive to the group’s interests. Participants will be coached in a supportive group setting alongside others wanting to make similar changes, plus an individual coaching session once per month.
- Group Sessions meet on Wednesdays: 4pm PT | 5pm MT | 6pm CT | 7pm ET
- Individual Sessions arranged to compliment your schedule
- Two spots open in this group
How Our Groups Work
Included with your registration:
- 30-minute Jumpstart Session once you have registered.
- Three 1-hour, collaborative Group Sessions during the first three weeks of each month
- One 50 minute Individual Coaching Session during the fourth week of each month
- Option for a weekly check-in during our group coaching weeks for added support and accountability
- Option to collaborate as a group to support one another between sessions
- Access to your private client portal with all recordings and resources for your group experience
- Complimentary access to one new ADHD Class each month.
- Groups are limited to 8 participants.
Fee: $100 non-refundable deposit plus $197/month with a three-month commitment to start.
Two spots open
Step 2: When ready to join, use the registration button below to join the group.